Monday 11 July 2011

Mothers!!!!!!!!

I was doing sooooooooo well today.Eats are angelic and abig half hour walk.Then I spoke to my mother.

How do mothers have the ability to make you feel like shit even when you have lived on the other side of the world for 7 years and are a 31 year old woman?!?!?!

She doesn't like my wedding dress and actually said 'Its ok,we have plenty of time to look for another dress'.

AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH Mother,you are Fcuking lucky it's not leopard print with a fire engine red petticoat!!!!!!!

And yes,that was a serious option.

I'm off to sew something before I mindlessly start eating my feelings.Whose wedding is it anyways?!?!?!?!?!?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lexie said...

I'm sure mothers go to some special class to learn how to make you so annoyed you actually shake with rage!!

I'd have gone for the leopard print too to be honest, but I'm sure the one you've picked is FABULOUS other wise you wouldn't have picked it!! :D

Lex xxx

@Fat4Now said...

Whose wedding is it ?
Same as every other (Mother of the Bride) elope ftw ;)