Wednesday 30 December 2009

Well,I've decided to go it alone.Like Sophie,and you really MUST read her blog,she's fab,I know WW inside out due to the many tries and fails over the last 6 years.I must also confess that the whole points things just feels to restricting and diet like and totally feeds into my neurotic side.

I've gutted my room in anticipation of Hogmanay.Hoping and wishing that going into the new year with a clean room will somehow make me continue these tidy habits long into 2010,and I found.............

14 pin up - rockabilly dresses
5 pencil skirts in various patterns and variations
4 cute pin up style tops and
1 FAB leopard print coat,oh so Rita Hayworth (stay with me please,it's not a trashbag one you will find at shops like Quiz etc,) All in much smaller sizes that I bought in a delusionary state,thinking I'd be able to slim down into.And there are many more gorgeous Irregular Choice and Red or Dead heel which I simply cannot walk in at the mo.

Well,no more delusions.I WILL be slim by the end of this year,and I'm not gonna look back at all my failed attempts.I'm 30 this year - this is gonna be the best decade of my life :D

0 comments: