Monday 7 June 2010

I never thought I would ever say this...................

On Wednesday I shall be joining the gym.Watch this space as I go from this.............


to.........................................????????????????????????

BTW,i don't usually dress like that.It was an 80's disco at work to celebrate the company's 30th

anniversary. I am quite enamoured with the pink bob though.

And I make the best Sangria EVER.Not very WW friendly,6 points for half the jug if you're a Dietrich-Davis lush like me,but this stuff is the shizz.


1 bottle white/cava/red/rose - preferably from Spain or S.America.don't know why - it's just a psychological thing for me.
Copius amounts of chopped up fruit (3 of my 5 a day in this jug.That's my justification and I'm sticking to it)
1 small box of lychee or mango juice (I use Rubicon)
1 can of sparkling Rubicon lychee or mango or passionfruit or pineapple and coconut drink
Vodka - pref. fruity flavoured Absolut or Smirnoff.Peach is my flavour of choice
Ice Cubes

Pour into a big jug,mix and enjoy.xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the gym!!!