Saturday 4 September 2010

Uber Quick update

I lost a pound this week! Would have been happy with just a STS due to no gym and not particularly good but not completely crap eating so uber pleased.

Then I came home to a cheeky note from one of my flatmates about housework.She's been unemployed since January and basically needs to GET A LIFE!!!!! Or even better still,a F*%KING JOB!!!!!!!!! Just what you want to read after a 60 hour week and when you're still feeling like crap.I will always put my hands up and admit that I am not the tidiest,most organised person,but when it comes to communal areas,I do my share and stick to the cleaning rota.This note was basically talking crap!

It's hard enough sharing with 2 others,even though we do get along 99% of the time.I just miss having the flat to myself at times especially when one is unemployed.She's just always there.My heart sinks a little when I climb up all my stairs and open the door and see her keys on the hall table.It's really been getting on my tits lately.I'm lucky enough that I have the biggest room with a telly,DVD,laptop etc. to keep me sane and entertained.

I'm so freaking over flat sharing.I wish I had the money to afford my own place or for the Scotsman and I to finally move overseas,but alas,that's the situation till at least next July,so frustrating.

I'm sure these bitchy feelings will all pass,but in the meantime,how do you cope with flatmates?

I'm off to peruse my new Nigella cookbook 'Kitchen,recipes from the heart of the home',just arrived today.Nigella always cheers me up :D

4 comments:

dddddddd said...

Well done on the loss!! Always nice when it comes as a bit of a surprise! Not good about the flatmate situation, never been one myself but it must be hard. Bit of a crappy comment tho, you should write one back saying i'll start tidying when you start working!!! Have a good week xx

Claire M said...

kick her ass!!! haha just kidding(ish)! :P

Victoria said...

Well done on your loss!

Reading this about your house share situation just took me back to 6 years ago and my Uni days. Just think of how good it would be when you finally get a place of your own. Tell the lazy cow to get a job or roll the tongue back in!

Gina said...

A healthy food keeps you away from so many trouble like cancer or other painful diseases. Be aware is in your power to maintain your health.