Friday 30 January 2009

On track babeeeeee!

I am being so virtuous I deserve a halo and a set of wings.I have been planning my meals religiously and eating fruit likes it's going out of fashion.I'd better lose weight this week! Here's what was on the menu today.............

Breakfast: Big bowl Special K Creamy Berry Bliss and Semi skimmed milk

Lunch: 4 slices WW bread,Light philadelphia cheese with garlic and herbs and Wafer thin ham.
Quarter of a pineapple,2 kiwi fruits.

Dinner: WW ham and pineapple pizza oval,homemade wedges
Crunchie (yes,I still manage my chocolate fix)

Snacks: Cheese snack a jacks
Apple
2 clementines
Go ahead tropical yogurt breaks

Seems like a hell of a lot of food,but this time round it's the RIGHT food and healthy choices.I definitely am a snacking girl,and I have noticed that coz I'm eating proper,square meals and lots of fruit and veg,I've not really been snacking much.

Today is the exception though,because I was working from 3:30 - 8:30PM.Taking in travel time it's 2:30 - 9:00PM,so I do need a wee something to sustain me then.

Managed a wee jaunt on the treadmill.2 wee 7 minute walks.It's all I could manage as I am desperately unfit and asthmatic.I am seeing all these amazing posts about people jogging and doing miles and miles on the treadmill,but I am going to stop comparing myself to them and go at my own pace.After all,any activity is better than nothing and this is only the beginning.Watch this space...............................

0 comments: