Wednesday 28 January 2009

Why a pin up girl?


Let me introduce myself and the concept of a pin up girl................no,no,I don't mean one of those sleazy Page 3 girls or Nuts cover girls,Lads Mags etc.I mean those simply DIVINE,classy pin up girls of the 40's and 50's,especially the devastatingly beautiful Vargas girls.Gorgeous hourglass curves in all the right places and cute and classy dresses.

YES I want to lose weight,NO I don't want to be a skinny minnie.I would be very happy to be a size 14.I know I have a lovely hourglass figure buried underneath and boobs most girls (guys) would kill for :D

Now,as for me,well I'm GlasgowGalah from the WW 5+ boards.A soon to be 29 year old Aussie girl living in Glasgow for the last 5 years.I've always been a curvaceous lass,but have really piled on the weight since a total change of lifestyle and diet.No more walks in the national park and swimming at the beach,everything is soooooo limited by this da#*n weather!

However,I have decided enough is enough and I am going to be 30 in a year and immigrating back to Oz with my lovely Scotsman so here we go on this journey.....................

0 comments: