Monday 15 August 2011

The little Aussie battler that just won't give up.


Enough fcuking around.I officially suck at weight loss,but I cleaned up my blog roll yesterday and realised something.OK,I may suck majorly at sticking to exercise and healthy eating,I may be taking years to lose that second bloody stone,I may be fcuking around drinking and partying too much,I may have issues that need serious addressing to combat my emotive eating ,but I'M STILL HERE.

Plodding along,working away,falling off the wagon,screwing up,getting back on again,working away,falling off the wagon,screwing up,getting back on again,working away,falling off the wagon,screwing up,getting back on again etc. You get the picture.

The point is,I'm still here,still constantly trying and I will get there one day even if it takes a thousand FAILS! and re-tries.And I thank all of you readers that have been patient enough to still stick around when you hear the same old spiel over and over again.

Love you all long time! xox

4 comments:

Claire M said...

You goooooooo girl!!! <3

Michele said...

I am in a similar boat, kudos to us for sticking it out! I'm so glad you're still here! xoxoxoox

Linz M said...

I'm also in the same situation. But yes, at least we are still giving it a go - albeit slowly :)

We can do it! x

Miss Frangipani said...

Thanks ladies,I love all your support from this wee corner of the internet and the point is we are still sticking it out and still here!!!! We will do this!!!!! xox