Sunday 14 March 2010

Cute shoe alert!!!!!

How cute are these shoes?!?!?!?

And these?

And this pencil skirt??? It would totally go with the blue platform shoes.

HUGE mistake checking out very.co.uk.Methinks my Mon. night job money is going to get these.

First day yesterday back on track totally after a month or so of ups and downs.Wrote down everything I ate (still not pointing but just trying to make wise decisions and roughly stay around the 28 point mark.Makes no sense I know,but it works for me not being totally rigid with points.) and am totally dismayed to discover that Muller Rice are 3 points.Is this right?!?!?!?!?

It's WI day today and I don't hold out much hope for a loss or even STS but however it's a new week finally feeling motivated and in control.

After a lovely sleep,I am off for a swim and hopefully a walk if the weather holds up.If not a double swim then.Split shift tommorrow with a 3 hour break so another swim is the logical time waster.Eats all planned for the next 2 days.Back on track babeeeeee!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Oh...swoon....you know that shoes are my weakness! *smile*

I, too, got back on track yesterday and wrote down everything. I stayed within my POINTS for the first time in a long time.

Jaframity said...

Love the pink shoes and the satin skirt. Sadly, I can't wear high heels, so just have to enjoy them vicariously.
Good for you achieving a day on track. I know exactly how hard that is to do after a period of ups and downs. Keep it up!

Brittany_Va-VoomVintage said...

I totally love that pencil skirt! I am a polka dot junkie in recovery!
http://vavoomvintage.blogspot.com

Telkom University said...

What are some popular trends in cute shoes this season?