Monday 4 January 2010

A workout that involves a feather boa and heels?!?!?!?!?!?.......


Can you shout out F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S whilst bending and snapping?!?!?!?!? Let me back track.A week or so ago,I was sitting around with my flatmate and friends when the ad for the Pussycat Dolls workout DVD came on.I HAD to have it,quicker than you can say 'hot like me' I was plugging in my lap top and ordering it online (I'm a kitsch bitch,what can I say?The depths of my cheese lovin' even has my queeny friends cringing) Well,today is the day that it finally arrived and I actually cannot wait to try it.Yes,my lovely Scotsman nearly keeled over when I said I was actually looking forward to exercising.I will report all when I get around to trying it out,hopefully tomorrow morning.I also have a very intriguing Island Girl Tahitian Hip Hop workout DVD that I must sample as well.

Still going well so far on the healthy eating front.3 days with no chocolate!!!!!!!!!!! Or Coca Cola! And this has been a subconscious thing,i just haven't been wanting it after switching my brain on to clean and healthy eating.


Today we had..........

Homemade buttermilk pancakes - 6 points - would've been lower,but I only had butter in the house,no low fat spread.

Sugar free jam - 1


2 x bread roll - 4

2 x wafer thin ham - 1

2 x low fat cheese slices - 4


Hellmans light mayo - 1


Wotsits -1 1/2

Orange - 1/2


2 x mandarins - 1


20 points

Tomorrow is the great soup and bread making bonanza.I have no camera because someone who shall remain unnamed (my wee sister - no name's mentioned,strictly speaking!) drunkenly broke mine but I will try and remember to take photos on the phone and post em all up here.Oh and of course,my official start weight weigh in.Eek!

In the meantime here's some food p*rn from a fabulous Sydney lass.I check this site every single day,religiously.She's amazing.

xox

0 comments: